Girl Dies, Family Sick After Dinner in Udaipur

A nine-year-old girl died while her mother and siblings fell ill after eating dinner in Rajasthan’s Udaipur. Kalavati (30) and daughters vomited after consuming homemade dal and roti. Harshita died during treatment, while her family members are hospitalized. Police ruled out toxic substance consumption due to family dispute. Investigation ongoing.

Get NewsPepper Short News App from Play Store

Share:

Related:

High School Student Missing in Sea

A Plus Two student named Melbin F. Jusa, 17, from Fathima Lane in Pallithura, went missing in the sea on Thursday. He disappeared around 4.30